Monday, September 21, 2009

Night shift

Being the "Joy Division Week" I will start my post with a song :


"It's days like these that'll make us happy" but nights will make us even happier :D
Night is the new day ! In the past everything used to happen during the day, but not anymore.

Only two days into all this blogging business and I already stumbled upon my first problem : the lack of interesting subject to talk about. I haven't yet decided if I will use my blog to write my own thoughts or to present things of a much wider interest. I guess the best solution would be just to use it for both, maybe even combine the two. Of course I could start talking about computers, games, cars, phones, books, movies, places to visit or I could even post jokes, funny pictures and videos, but everybody does that. I want something original, something new, something that would represent me. So tonight I will work the night shift trying to find a purpose for my blog and some interesting, non-mainstream subjects to talk about.
Nighty night !

No comments:

Post a Comment