Monday, September 21, 2009

Let's Dance to Joy Division

Recommended soundtrack :


The first week of my new blog will be called : << JOY DIVISION WEEK >>

Like the song says : "Everything is going wrong, but we're (I'm) so happy !"

You don't always need reasons to be happy. People can be happy for no apparent reason and, usually, this kind of happiness is the best one.
In my case not everything is going according to plan, but I try to concentrate on the small (and big) things that make life great, things that are very often ignored. I advise you (my readers, if I have any :-? ) to just take a break, think about every little thing that makes you smile and ignore all of your daily troubles.
I started this week with a very positive attitude and the results have already started to show.
I plan to keep this "mood" as long as I can ! I recommend you to do the same !

No comments:

Post a Comment